DIAMAPRO™ is the premier fiberglass composite wrap system engineered to rehabilitate
and restore strength to corroded and eroded piping systems. With DIAMAPRO™, Citadel
Technologies has paired fiberglass fabric with its high tech custom epoxies and subjected it
to the same rigorous quality control seen in all of Citadel Technologies’ products.
Installation is quick, cost effective, environmentally friendly, making DIAMAPRO™ the right
choice for your pipe repair needs. With its flexibility, DIAMAPRO™ can be installed on tees,
elbows, straight pipes, flanges and valves alike. DIAMAPRO™ is able to restore a pipe to
maximum allowable operating pressure (MAOP) without shutting down. DIAMAPRO™ is
fast curing with no VOCs, no hot work/welding required and complies with ASME PCC-2
Article 4.1, making DIAMAPRO™ a superior alternative to clamps.
Compared to traditional methods of repair, DIAMAPRO™ is less expensive, less time
consuming, and not as labor intensive. DIAMAPRO™ has the added value of no service
interruptions while avoiding any emissions from vented or damaged pipes, which reduces
DIAMAPRO™ is available in bulk for easy storage and emergency situations.
• Emergency repair solution
• Adds strength to existing piping
• Designed to extend life of pipe to next turnaround opportunity
• Fast and effective repairs
• Impact protection
• Installation on elbows, tees and complex geometries
• Quick installation with no heavy equipment necessary
• Industries include transmission pipelines, refineries, chemical plants,
power plants, and more