DiamaShoe™ is a manufactured two-component fiber- reinforced polymer (FRP) pipe support system, which includes 100% solids epoxy and fiberglass fabric. Use DiamaShoe™ as a high-strength method to protect and extend the life of your new or existing piping from abrasion and corrosion typically associated with metal pipe supports. DiamaShoe™, in combination with Citadel Technologies’ SLS-Series™, is an economic and light-weight alternative to metal pipe supports. Installation is quick, cost effective, and environmentally friendly. DiamaShoe™ can be applied to steel, concrete, or any other substrate.
- Suitable for protecting piping, pipelines, and welds
- Light weight – does not add weight to the pipe
- High compressive strength
- Increased bond strength vs. metal pipe support
- UV resistant
- Long term durability
- Prevents future external corrosion on the pipe and does not corrode once installed
- No hot works permits for installation!
- Industries include transmission pipelines, refineries, chemical plants, power plants, and more
|Thickness||6.3mm to 9.5mm (1/4” to 3/8”)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-60°C to 82°C (-77°F to 180°F)|
|Application Temperature Range||10°C to 60°C (50°F to 140°F)|