The DiamondWrap® system includes a bidirectional weave of carbon fiber and a 100% solids epoxy, forming a composite system that is stronger than steel. The structural system forms a pipe around a pipe, and each successive wrap increases the pressure rating. Its bidirectional weave allows for strength in both the hoop and axial directions experiencing little or no creep properties over time, ensuring that there is no reduction in strength. Because of its low profile, DiamondWrap® can be installed on tees, elbows, straight runs of pipe, confined spaces and irregular surfaces that require structural reinforcement or leak containment. The adhesive properties of the epoxy allow it to be applied to most substrates.
Our epoxies go unmatched in range, quality, and performance. Our specialty epoxies include three different High Temperature systems and an Acid system designed for use with harsh chemicals. For information about out DiamondWrap® Specialty Epoxies, including DiamondWrap® HTA™, DiamondWrap® HT 701™, DiamondWrap® UHT™ and DiamondWrap® Acid™ click here.
Convenient and Cost Effective
DiamondWrap® applications save time, labor and equipment costs. In most cases there is no plant downtime. Pipes can be wrapped while the line is in service, requiring no line evacuation, no welding of pipe, no need to cut the pipe, no heavy equipment handling requirements and no volatile compounds.
Long-term Rapid Repair
- Superior alternative to clamps
- All pipe sizes – No limit
- Straight length, fittings, vessels
- Compatible with carbon, stainless, alloys, PVC, fiberglass and more
- High pressure – Low profile
- Carbon fabric wrap
- High corrosion resistance
- Low cost – Long service life
- DiamondWrap® Series 100% solids epoxy systems for chemical resistance
Our engineering team can provide you with the following:
- Lunch and Learn Session to provide answers to your questions regarding composites.
- Installation or Inspector Training (what to look for when inspecting a completed wrap or contemplating a new wrap)
- Impressive Summary of the extensive testing performed.
- Regularly scheduled training and certification classes.